Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drama Queen

If I could become anything it would be an actress. I am such a drama queen. I could imagine myself walking on the red carpet with my silver colored dress with diamond shaped hearts around it. I would stand up and wait for them to say "and the Oscar goes to," smiling and waving at the photographers while holding Emmy/Oscar on the other hand.

What can I do to make my dream come true? Stay in school of course. Go to auditions and study my lines. Last but never least I will have patience. Not all actresses are well known in the public's eye.

When I turn 15 I will start to do some auditions for TV shows or movies. I will work really hard until my dream comes true. When it does--YES!
by Sarafina
Follow this link to listen to my podcast:

No comments:

Post a Comment