Thursday, February 19, 2009

Katherine


If I could become anything I wanted to be it would have to be a volunteer at ASPCA and help animals get adopted and put in safe and loving, caring homes. I think that the reason why some animals betray or dislike their owner is maybe of the way they treat it for example a dog could be grown (adult) and adopted but betray its owner because of the way its original owner had taken care of it.

Basically, all an animal needs is a little tender love and care. I want to succeed in this goal because everywhere I move I see stray cats and dogs who need a home. I remember not too long ago in Queens maybe 2 months ago when a woman called ASPCA on her dog and I was furious. I was mad because I was thinking she could hang posters up stating who ever wanted a dog would just call and come give the dog tlc (or tender love and care).

I believe I can obtain the feeling that I can achieve the goal. Something I wonder maybe I can become a chef or doctor but right now my main focus is to become a worker at ASPCA or help someone who is a veteran who can help dying or sick animals. I believe I can even become an astronaut or a sea diver who can see the under water sea life and maybe a person who can work with some great seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment